Friday, June 4, 2010

Life Update June 2010

Real quick life informations: Basketball is wrapping up this weekend, sort of. I am going to be an asst. coach for another AAU team this summer with our team playing in Chicago and Florida. It should be really fun and I wanted to go to Chicago at some point this summer anyway. I will also find out soon if I am going to take a new coaching position this fall. There is a chance I will get the 9th grade boys job at Centennial High School. I hope I get it as it would be a fun new challenge, plus it would give me the experience to be a varsity asst. coach which can only help me in the long run.
I sort of want to move out of the place that I am living but I have to decide by the end of this month. This place is cheap but that is about the only appeal. I would love to live closer to Lake Calhoun, yet part of me kind of wants to head out towards the St. Paul, eastern suburbs area and live closer to my good friends that live in Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment