Thursday, January 28, 2010

I know I know

I know I haven't updated this in forever. Whats there to say? I'm gonna WARN u, a lot of it is gonna be negative but then I will attempt to end it with positivity. Should we just get the negative stuff out of the way? I say yes. I will use bulet points or dashes, cuz FUCK the long version.
-Grandma Shirley is very sick. Luekemia is in its later stages. She is a very tough woman and is taking it so well its amazing. She wrote everyone a letter basically telling them she is dying. It was done in such a graceful way I totally had to go in the bathroom and cry becuase I will nver cry in front of my father.
- I got DUMPED, over the phone 2 weeks ago. That was not very fun.

Okay thats out of the way here is some good stuff.
-I'm moving this weekend, gonna have my own place gonna be sweet, probably will have girls over, well I mean i'll try too, but it is me here so we will see. I also have some goals for this year.
1.) Save/make enough money playing poker to buy a new car. I have put $2500 into it the last year and i bought it for $4500 so getting sick of that.
2.) Get in better shape.
3) good god go back to school? I dunno its only january fuck off already.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Daners,

    You never struck me a blogger - who knew there was this whole new side to you? ;-)

    I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, thats always hard when grandparents are sick.

    On the bright side of things, I would love to come and check out that new apartment of yours if you know what I mean.

    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i do move in on Wednesday....let me know when you're in town...

    ReplyDelete