Monday, March 1, 2010

Feb 2010 Poker Update

Allright Here we go.

Poker Stars $- $299
ROI -16 %
Total Prizes $975
Tournaments/Cashed/ % 12/81 15%
Best Cash: 10th in $5Rebuy for $320
Pokerstars +/- in 2010 : $- 949

Summary: A very frustrating month on Pokerstars to say the least. You saw that right, a 10th place finish, which means that I bubbled the final table of a very big tournament. First place was over $7k, top seven spots where all over $1k. I actually wasn't having very many big losing or winning days on Stars, and then the final few sessions of the month were all triple digit losers which put me negative on there. Also, 15% cashing is not good, that needs to improve.

Full Tilt $ +920
ROI + 103%
Total Prizes $1,869
Tournaments/Cashed/ % 7/89/ 8%
Best Cash: 1st in Daily Dollar for $1601
Fullt Tilt +/- in 2010: + $1088

Summary: Well what do you know I actually won a tournament. On the first of the month I somehow won the crapshoot that is called the Daily Dollar. Sadly that'sabout all I won on FT this month, and tried to play some more $26 tournaments with my new bankroll, bad idea. With the payout structures more top heavy on Tilt, I really need to be more disciplined, so this month I am not going to play any buy ins higher than $12 on the site.

Live Poker: DID NOT PLAY
Again, really hoping to change that.
Month Overall : + $621
2010 Overall: + $141

No comments:

Post a Comment