Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eerie

I think that's how you spell the word. Tonight feels eerie, maybe its because my body has finally recovered from Las Vegas. Yes, we went there, yes, it was awesome, no I didn't win money, yes we got crazy drunk for 5 days in a row. Anyway I used to get moods like this all the time where the only thing I knew is that I didn't know anything at all. I would literally talk to myself just muttering "I dunno" over and over. This was certainly before life changing events happened. See I do know some things now. I know that we are sad without each other but miserable with each other. Hard to know what is worse some days. I NEVER thought I would say I learned something from Jersey Shore but after watching the misery of Ronnie and Sammi, yeah I get it. I get that we can't be together and it needs to stay that way, or we will end up like those idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment