Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whatever it is

If you believe in something, just BELIEVE in it. Hypocrisy is so so prevalent in this world and it is just a detriment to society and everyday life. I will throw this out there, I am an atheist. I don't feel it makes me a bad person, I have morals and treat people decently, I just know I won't go to "hell" if I don't. That being said I have no problem with someone that has different values and opinions, but fucking back it up! My friend wouldn't eat meat today. Why? Because it is Friday and he is Catholic so while he suffered from watching me eat my bacon cheeseburger I was thinking "why are you doing this?" My friend is clearly not religious in any sense of the word, sins like a mother fucker yet now for a month and change he is a pious man of God? Give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment