Sunday, October 11, 2009

2nd post of best blog ever

Wow, we had some crazy days at work didn't we? Car crashes, late trucks all that fun stuff. Makes for some excitement! Saturday I worked till 2 and really wanted to play in a $65 buy in at Aces at 630 but i didn't sleep the night before and ended up napping until 7. Played online last night and today probly lost about $200 overall. BOO! I qualfied for the Sunday Million through a satelitte and just didn't play it the same way I would play a normal tournament which is sad. Might play again on Wednesday or so we'll see, I think some things are actually gonna come to fruiton this week that might in the long run make my life a little more simple. Probably for the best, basketball starts like before I know it and I think it's time for a new season in 2008 college football!! Gonna create a team!

1 comment:

  1. Best decision I've made up to this point today: becoming a follower of this blog.

    ReplyDelete