Thursday, October 29, 2009

Closin the books...

The month of October pokerwise is pretty much done for me, I don't really see myself having time to play any more in the next few days. Was not a horrible month by any means, I mentioned the 5th place in the 8.80 for $839, a week later i took 2nd in a 4.40 that I normally would never play...that netted a nice $621, and on Monday night I played the $55 Nightly 70k which had a 13 k first prize. I played pretty well for the most part and was getting really excited as I made it to the last two tables. Any top 5 finish would've been my the highest score of my life, but sadly our hero took 13th for $546. Still, not a bad month at all, like I said no "big scores" (these days I consider 4 figures to be a big score) but a decent month where I was up about $12-1400 took some money out and am looking forward to November!
Also, had the basketball meeting today, our first game is Novemeber 10th already vs the hated Fridley Tigers. 15 girls showed up so that should be enough for 2 teams. Other random ass shit:
-got a massage today, felt great, recommend it highly.
-I'm wearing zubaz right now
-I don't hate my job by any means, but if i ever win a ton at poker, I will def work less days, it gets hard on the body.

1 comment: